Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy #78: Pass the good along.

A discovery of something really wonderful and uplifting can give much needed light at just the right moment. Winter storms, being snowed in (and sick) at the cottage by myself on Thanksgiving, and what turned out to be one of the most unusual holiday weekends EVER, also produced some very good things.

Example?
SAM JOHNSON
San Francisco, CA, and his really, really good music.


I'm sharing him here because of everything this Thanksgiving weekend was (and wasn't) for me, it was all new. And he was the newest, freshest thing about it all. He's happiness behind a guitar. And I was happy listening to him the split second I heard his music. Immediately happy. That says something. At least to me. How often are you immediately happy by something you simply hear? The moment you hear it and before you even see it? It's all original and it's all him. His All the Lovin' is one of my favorites. It's remarkable.

So I'd like to help this young artist find the greater audience he deserves.

Naturally, I'm passing the good along. And I hope you will too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment