Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy #119 Just in time for love.


It's been awhile. Ok, a year.

I'm not sure what happened here, besides life. But I've learned so much since I've been gone and I feel strongly about sharing what I've been learning. Because it's about something we all need and something we can't live without.

Love.

I know I'm not alone when I say I don't know very much about how to love myself. There was a time when I didn't think it mattered at all. But I've changed my mind about that attitude. And I've decided it matters very much.

If you're anything like me, you're really good at loving and taking care of everyone but yourself. And you don't know very much about how to take care of yourself. Or very much about how to love yourself, for that matter.

So the next journey we're going to take together is about learning to love ourselves. What it means, why it matters, and how to do it.

And with Valentine's Day only days away, it's a good time to begin.

So stay tuned. Because we're just in time for love. :-)

All my love,

This time for you and for me,

Kathleen
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment