Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy #93: Practice Yoga.


I can do that. ;-)

I'm going to talk more about yoga in the next few posts as I begin a three part series I'm calling, "Peaceful, regardless".

I love Yoga. Love it. I'm sure you'd all be very entertained with a picture of me doing yoga on my pink yoga mat or in some tropical place getting washed away by the tide because I was so focused. And we may get to that. But not now.

In the meantime, if you haven't tried yoga, get started.

It's remarkable for easing anxiety and stress in life.

Remarkable.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathleen -

    Not sure if you are practicing on your own or at a studio, but my cousins have a studio in Salt Lake that may be of interest to you. His blog is at http://scottsyogaforum.blogspot.com/ Just thought I'd pass that along. They're really good people and I'm sure you'd like them. Tell them I recommended you all get together!

    PEACE

    Bill Cobabe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill! GREAT to hear from you!! I'll check out your cousin's studio. How fun! :-)

    My prayers are with you and your family--for the peace that comes from no other place.

    Thank you for being in touch. :D
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete