Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy #95: Chill with Jesus.


Ok, I know Easter has passed. But it came at a good time and in sync with my thinking about living peacefully, regardless.

If I was really on the ball, I would have written this post in time for Easter. I'm of the mind, however, it's better that I had the benefit of reflection and to be in the moment with the many conversations about Christ.

I asked several people this question: When you place yourself with Jesus in your thinking, what is He doing?

Interestingly, everyone shared the same (although varied) response. "He's just chillin', hanging with me. Listening." And remarkably (although not surprising), His presence in their thoughts had the same effect. Jesus wasn't doing anything. He was just there.

The Creator of heaven and earth was just there. Just being there. And everyone I talked to felt better simply at the thought.

Easter brings the Savior freshly into our minds. Given the gift His presence is, I would likely to humbly offer the invitation to think on Jesus and chill with Him more often.

I believe in Christ.

He is the source.

Peace, regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment