Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy #56: Make a memory.





You never know when the rain and clouds are going to move in and swipe away your springtime warmth and sun. So It's nice to have memories to draw from to put the sunshine back in your soul.

So here's my happy regardless suggestion for today, whatever the weather may be where you are: make a memory. A good one. With loved ones. Bake, talk, laugh, take ridiculous pictures. Gather your loved ones in whatever way you can (even if it's just a phone call) and seize the day. Give yourself the gift of having a fun experience to look back on.

And people, learn to laugh at yourself. Check out the picture of me above. My pants are undone (too much lunch?) and you can see my jeans poking out my shirt. Lol. Hilarious.

The beautiful thing is, every day holds the opportunity to make memories.

You are my sunshine. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the memories we've made together! Almost as much as I love you!! Let's make some more real soon :) you.are.so.darling. I was gonna say that's adorable with the flower in your hair, and then I remembered it's the monkey. oh the memories!

    ReplyDelete