Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy #67: Follow your own advice.


Wow. Has it really been over a month since I posted last? That is just wrong. ;-) Especially since I have SO many cool things to share with you.

Simply stated for the time being though, I've been following my own advice. (I highly recommend it.)

And in the process, I have had rich and wonderful and miraculous experiences having to do with living life well regardless of what life is throwing at you, and how to make changes so you feel better and life actually is better.

It's all in the gratitude, serving others, and in being willing to look at what else may be there at any given moment--as opposed to what you may be inclined to think (maybe perceive is a better word) is there...

Stay tuned. :-)

I love you.

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment