Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy #32: Do something you've been putting off.


There's no better feeling than finally getting something done that you've been putting off.

Seven hours of paperwork later (with only another three weeks or so left to go...), and I am writing to lovingly suggest the following:

Do something you've been putting off. How? You know how. You're doing the very thing right now that keeps you from getting the thing done. You're procrastinating. :-) So just stop. And get your stuff done.

You'll feel better.

Trust me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen! I'm so happy to find that you have a blog at the same place I do! I love the title, because I have learned to be "happy regardless" too! (((HUGS)))
    Sheila W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great music choices. I think I only heard 2 before. The one by Sly and the Family Stone and the one by Jefferson Starship. They were "Jefferson Airplane" before that. These are almost before our time, aren't they, except the first song.
    Have a blessed day!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete