Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy #7: Music

You know how hearing just the right song in just the right moment can TOTALLY change your mood?

Choose one of your favorites.

Then turn it up.

If you haven't listened to the song Shine I posted on this blog (see playlist at the right bottom corner, pink box...), be sure and listen at some point. It's a great song. And if you haven't listened to Everyday People by Sly and the Family Stone lately (also on the playlist), well, that's just happiness going somewhere to happen. :)

Find the sun. Let it shine on your face. Music can do that for you. No matter the weather.

2 comments:

  1. I think God lives in my iPod. He always manages to find the right song when I really need it. I remember one particularly rough day I had at work. On the way home that night, my iPod played Norah Jones's "The Long Day is Over." It was so soothing, it made all of the problems melt away. Maybe that was just her hot-chocolatey voice, but whatever it was, it was the right song for the right moment.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdbGxYX9es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my favorite songs are at least somewhat sad, Kathleen. They still make me happy. Wonder how that works.

    ReplyDelete